The value of the International Diploma in IT Skills Certificate is enormous and highly appreciated, which led many professional bodies and international organizations to give thumbs up to this educational initiative.
These- treasured and valued support and recognition are the result of the effort conducted by the team who worked on this project and made it possible to present it in 22 Arab countries, namely Algeria, Bahrain, Comoros, Djibouti, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Palestine, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, the United Arab Emirates and Yemen.
The International Diploma in IT Skills Certificate is recognized by the following organizations and companies:
- United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO)
- United Nations Relief and Works Agency (UNRWA)
- Ministry of Higher Education (Jordan)
- Ministry of Education (Jordan)
- Ministry of Education-Abu Dhabi Educational Zone Dep.-UAE (Abu Dhabi)
- Ministry of Communication and Information Technology (Jordan).
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs (Jordan)
- Ministry of Higher Education & Scientific Research (Jodan)
- Public Authority for Applied Education & Training (Kuwait).
- Ministry of Education (Kuwait).
- Ministry of Technical Education and Vocational Training (Yemen)
- Ministry of Education (UAE)
- The Central Agency for Information Technology (Kuwait)
- Al-Quds Open University (Palestine)
- Technical and Vocational Training Corporation (Saudi Arabia)
- Ministry of Civil Service (Saudi Arabia)
- Supreme Council of Universities (Egypt)
- Ministry of Health (Saudi Arabia- Hail)
- Skills Development Fund ( Yemen )
- Armed Forces Information Systems Institute (Egypt)